Wedding photography is an investment in documenting your story for yourself and future generations. Your album and images are precious, IRREPLACEABLE HEIRLOOMS to enjoy year after year.
- Booking through 12/31/25- contact to confirm availability
- Booking Dates are only held and confirmed once contract and retainer are completed
- Starting at 3300 with option to bundle products and services
- The most popular choice is the Ultimate Love Story Collection: 8 hours, 2nd Shooter, Album, and more!
- Full Day events receive a complimentary Engagement Session- add onto any basic package for 25% off
- Images delivered by online gallery with high quality web sized images that print up to 8x12
- You can expect a minimum of 50 images per hour of coverage consisting of details, posed, creative, and candids!
- Gallery Integrated Pro Print Shop for prints of all sizes
- Large Prints and Wall Art available through preferred Pro Lab
- Album orders will also receive high resolution usb
- Video and drone referrals available
PACKAGES WITH CUSTOMIZED OPTIONS AVAILABLE
INTEREST FREE INSTALLMENT PLANS
Add Ons for customization:
2nd and 3rd Shooter
Prints of all sizes
Additional Hour(s), Additional Photographer(s) (recommended for guest count over 100)
Rehearsal Coverage, Bridal Beauty or Boudoir Sessions, content creation with video clips, video highlight reel.
Do you shoot destination weddings?
I'm always up for an adventure! Land or Sea...let's chat!
Will there be a second shooter?
All complete collections includes a 2nd shooter, but you may add to any basic package. A 2nd shooter is highly recommended for guest counts over 100, and your gallery will includes more images and perspectives.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
In most cases, absolutely!
What kind of gear do you use?
I use the the most up to date mirrorless technology, and variety of lenses and lights. I'm prepared to handle any situation.
Do I have to order prints through you?
You can print them how you choose after you download up to 8x12. However, through years of printing experience I can confidently tell you that it's not one-size-fits-all. Most quick print shops have inconsistent color and quality. I cannot guarantee any outcome from outside printers. I partner with professional quality labs that know how to get the color right, and calibrate according to color profiles that photographers use. You have access to order any time, straight from your gallery. I can also order for you, and have them shipped directly to you or hand deliver...Coffee date reveal? Print them right the first time, and admire forever ;). The quality of work is made to stand the test of time (200+ years, wow!).